Wow! What crazy times we are living in. Thought I would try my hand at blogging now that I am retired.
Yes, retired. Sounds very strange to me after working for so many years. Hubby and I decided to venture out into uncharted territory together - so we packed up and moved away from the Bay Area.
Who knew that the week after I retired the world would shut down! So here we are -- sheltering-in-place in the great pacific northwest. Our daily neighborhood walks have led to wonderful conversations with many interesting and friendly folks.
At home we are both busy with our own interests... in our own spaces. Right now I'm loving the process of creating a studio for my quilting, sewing and watercolor projects. I have never had this kind of studio space before. I can leave things out and pick them up the next day! No more bringing my sewing machine out to the kitchen table and having to put everything away to make dinner! :)
First projects: Quilted Wall Hangings for our empty walls.



No comments:
Post a Comment